Okay so I got tagged for the first time in my 8 years of DA membership, lol.
Thank you, Cheezie~! XD;;
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Five Things About Me:
i. I adjust my favorite tea flavors according to the season. Green tea in summer, black tea with cinnamon-like flavors in winter. XD
ii. My joints get inflamed a lot (esp, fingers, knees, feet) and I got back problems. ; n;
iii. I have suspicions about being on the autism spectrum.. >.>
iv. I dislike politics in general. :C
v. I like weird creatures and odd things. XD;;
1. What is your favourite song? If you don't have a favourite, what is playing in your head most at the moment?
Do I have a favorite song? I don't think so. I have been listening to Efteling Theme Park Music, lol. And I rediscovered A Perfect Circle lately, I like 'The Hollow' and 'Blue'.
2. What are 3 countries you'd like to visit and why?
Japan because it's awesome and japanese, you know. XD
The U.S. just because I have never been there and I think I should. And they have american pancakes and awesome cars * u*
Australia because awesome people live there and they have crocs and koalas and more awesome wildlife and pretty nature.
3. How long have you been best friends with your best friend(s)?
What best friends? OTL;;; //fails at maintaining friend relationships
4. What inspires you most to draw? Why? (I'ma keep this one from Moonie)
Usually whatever I hear and see. I like melodic and epic music and I like looking at pretty and epic (art) things. Or food. food inspires me as well. Man I suck. I just like pretty and epic things apparently. XD;;
5. What is your dream job?
My dream job is probably being a Professional Artist, but I'd probably love being a Pâtissiere, baking delicious goods. Anyway my dream job would be something creative. * u*
6. What is your favourite season and why?
My favorite season is spring because it makes and to the cold and the last few years we had better weather in spring than in summer. Summers get too hot and too moist now, ew. AND FLOWERS! I like flowers. ; u;
7. What is a recent good and fun memory?
//digs and digs
Last few weeks were pretty bad with exams and all. XD But I loved watching all the Star Wars movies with my bf <3
8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Probably my black jeans because I wear it a lot. It tends to slip down though and in general I hate buying and trying on pants because they never fit. I don't have any better pants though. OH OH, I also like lacy underwear sets. XD;;;
9. Read any good books lately? What would you recommend? xD
I have read a lot on patent law and biotechnology lately, I wouldn't recommend it though. .___.;; Planning on reading a book about Hayao Miyazaki that I got from my bf! It has been waiting for me on the book shelf. XD
10. What is a pet peeve of yours on transport?
I hate it when rude people enter the train before they give passengers the opportunity to get out. :C
11. What event or occurrence are you next looking forward to most? (Eg Christmas)
That'll be uni graduation, or my birthday, or my planned trip to Japan. * u*
1. What is your favorite food and why?
2. Tell me one goal you wish to achieve in life?
3. Are you more a fan of sweet foods or savory foods?
4. What does your garden look like? If you don't have a garden, do you have any plants?
5. What is your favorite kind of weather?
6. Do your friends like your music of choice?
7. Tell me one (important) thing you have learned from your parents?
8. What is the funniest experience you've ever had involving (an) animal(s)?
9. Is there anything you collect or hoard?
10. What is the most recent mistake (of any kind) that you made?
11. Do you sometimes make up your own words for conveniece, and if so, give some examples? ;D